|Batch||Day's||Time||Batch Start Date|
History in this sense is an adventure. It is a journey acrossÂ time and space. It transports us into another world, another age,Â in which people lived differently. Their economy and society, theirÂ beliefs and faiths, their clothes and food, their settlements andÂ buildings, their arts and crafts â€“ everything was different. HistoryÂ can open doors into such worlds.
Why Study History?Â
1. WHAT, WHERE, HOW AND WHEN?
2. ON THE TRAIL OF THE EARLIEST PEOPLEÂ
3. FROM GATHERING TO GROWING FOODÂ
4. IN THE EARLIEST CITIESÂ
5. WHAT BOOKS AND BURIALS TELL USÂ
6. KINGDOMS, KINGS AND AN EARLY REPUBLICÂ
7. NEW QUESTIONS AND IDEASÂ
8. ASHOKA, THE EMPEROR WHO GAVE UP WARÂ
9. VITAL VILLAGES, THRIVING TOWNSÂ
10. TRADERS, KINGS AND PILGRIMSÂ
11. NEW EMPIRES AND KINGDOMSÂ
12. BUILDINGS, PAINTINGS AND BOOKSÂ